Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Motivation

I have finally added miles to my log. A big whopping four miles. After weeks of holiday parties and vacation, I am feeling every mile in every part. Today I am trying to figure out something better to do with my time than going back for more.

Although...I should have enough anger energy after the new kid, second day, laughed in my face when asked to do his math. Usually when faced with an irritating exsistance, such as him, I am silently thankful for the perfect motivation to go for a long run. And this kid is worse than any child I have ever had. I want to wipe the smirk off his face, then cut off all his hair, so he cannot put pencils and other objects in it. I want to tape his mouth shut and rip it off everytime he mutters a curse word to me and other students. Then I would like to show him a mirror everytime he called someone fatty or worse. And after that, when I call his mom, I want to ask what is wrong with her (the rest of this sentence could and should end now) that she doesn't take care of the problem at home? Seriously. Get a clue. And a backbone.

No comments: