Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Historical Moments



I watched a world event make its way into history today. I do not pretend to keep up with CNN everynight, or the Times every morning. To be honest until recent years, I didn't know who the speaker of the house was. So I am probably not the best one to be talking about politics, but President Obama gave a darn good speech today. Not being a public speaker myself, I could not believe how well he had it memorized and than addressed the crowd. I was impressed. In other history making news, we watched his speech during class. Not sure if that is allowed, but it was history in the making, right?

In other news my Dogeared necklace broke while running (mine was on gold thread, so it looked better than this one). Even though my wish is now suppose to come true, I really liked that necklace... {sigh}...









2 comments:

leah @maritalbless said...

I only caught a bit of the speech, while I was at my pt job, so I can't weigh in - but I love those necklaces!!! Bummer your's broke, even though that's kind of the point lol.

ezza said...

Leah- how are you liking your new job?? Would you recomend that to someone currently searching? :)