Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Dog House

I went to my first bible study tonight in a long time. I was very excited as it is a Resolution of mine to be involved in my church, and because my husband works in the evenings, so I would have a chance to meet some people. We did a study of the fruits of the Spirit. And I left knowing I needed to work on my patience, kindness, humility, pride... well basically all of them. And I had every good intention on really working on them. That was before I walked in to find our leather ottoman's corner chewed up....




Then I called my husband to tell him, and let off some of that pissed anger I had going on, but he wouldn't answer! Aggghhh!! I didn't know which was more frustrating, him not answering, or coming home to another object destroyed by a dog that gets walked every day. A dog, might I add, that I did not want. I begged him not to get, knowing we already had one great dog, another one would just upset the perfect balance we already had.
I could have worked on the fruits of the Spirit, and should have. But I should have had at least one day to prepare myself!

3 comments:

leah @maritalbless said...

I hate when they don't pick up, somehow their not answering does transfer a bit of the blame onto them! lol

ezza said...

You are so sweet! Thanks for dropping a note, it makes my day!

Dr. Erin and Mr. Heath said...

Oh my gosh! That's awful! And, I totally agree about DH not answering - that just fuels the fire!
Hopefully your pup learns what a proper chew toy is very soon!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comment!
-Erin