Sunday, May 16, 2010

Photoshop

Oh dear!! I think i may have gotten in over my head! I have absolutely no clue what i am doing. Installing it was hard enough! Can installing new programs be done wrong? I just might have done that if at all possible!! I went to a friend's birthday party and was hoping to just install the program, upload my photos, do a little editing, and have professional photos!

I am going to need to call Amy and bribe her with dinner. She is the photog for my shower pics. Hopefully she can share a few secrets with me, and i can figure this out before Annabelle gets here!

This means i dont have any recent photos to upload (but i will after my shower today), so here are some old ones from Mexico in Jan. I wish i could get flowers to grow like that.

Soon to be daddy

And one of me relaxing poolside. Even though i am not excited to look like a beached whale(all for a good cause of course) i am looking forward to the pool opening so i can enjoy those last moments of just "me time".

No comments: