Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mirror Redo

I've been on the lookout for a mirror for our entryway for a while now. Mostly going into Hobby Lobby, TJ Max, Ross... the bargain places. But they all looked like the same generic square or rectangle, so i hadn't gotten anything. Then i decided to go to a favorite antique store to browse for Annabelle's room, when i expectantly found three mirrors that i loved. I came home with this one because the one i really wanted weighed a ridiculous amount, and i knew Alfie would never hang it, and the other was again, a basic rectangle.


So here is the before.

And here is the after

It is hung a little high and the entryway still needs to be painted... but i love the way it turned out, therefore impatient me posted some more bad quality photos do to lack of natural lighting, so please forgive the huge halo shinning down.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Beautiful! You totally have your mom's talent to visualize and make beauty in all things! Love the belly shots! So exciting!!!

~Cousin Kelly
(I'm slow at figuring this blog thing out, so hang in there with me! or feel free to give me further directions!!!)