Monday, March 8, 2010

I heart my stroller

We actually went just to look, but found this on clearance... and i absolutely love it, color and all, so we went ahead and bought it! Usually for big purchases i need to walk away and come back if i still want it, as i don't want to be too spontaneous or have buyers regret, but not once have i regretted this stroller. It is perfect for what i was looking for and wanting. I am more excited about this then the crib. Speaking of crib, i was reminded that the finished crib was never displayed...I am working on the crib bedding, but cannot decide on anything. I am having trouble pinking out a pink that i love, but that will match future pink purchases. As you can see there are fabric samples all over the crib. I am pretty sure i know what i am going to go with, but making the final decision is one of the many goals planned for spring break. Needless to say we will be busy.

It is a little early yet, as this is a pic of the belly at 23 wk 2 d, but for my mother in law... here is the latest baby bump.

I am feeling her move like crazy all the time. I have been enjoying watching my shirt move with each of her little kicks. Alfie is getting tired of staring at my shirt :) She moves the most in the morning, and i am thinking i better start changing my ways and prepare to become a morning person!! I am getting more excited to meet her every day.

3 comments:

Victoria said...

The pram is beautiful and the color practical and discreet for future grandchildren of mine. The cot is magnificent I am thinking if I loose weight O might fit in with my granddaughter. Erin go with your vibes for the colors is always the best, and by the way your tummy looks gorgeous I almost imagine my granddaughter in there. I love you

Alissa said...

Yay!!! LOVE the crib and color scheme. Her nursery will be adoreable!

Rebecca said...

Your little, tiny bump is so cute! I love that she's moving around in there. Of course, I don't know when all the 'stuff' is supposed to happen - but I didn't think you would feel her move this soon! Cute. I'm sure being pregnant is a lot more fun now :)

Cute crib. I know you'll pick out cute bedding too.

Can I hang out with you guys over Spring Break? I'm feeling a little disconnected from the Village Crew. :(