Saturday, March 13, 2010

24 wks

One month left of my second trimester! I really think the longest part of any trimester are the last four weeks. You cannot wait to be out of the first trimester, where you're back to feeling good, and telling everyone your news. And even though i am feeling great, and loving this middle trimester, i know that when i get to my third i am in the home run stretch to meeting our little girl. At times i still get a little nervous about all the changes that are ahead, but at the same time i get a little more excited as well.

Second tri recap:


  • Feeling great. Have been swimming more, now that it isn't so cold. I have officially said goodbye to running or walking on the treadmill, due to some curious pain.



  • She has been very active. i started feeling her move at 16 wks, but not consistently until around 18 wks, which is also when Alfie was able to start feeling her movements. Lately her movements have been changing from little kicks to bigger movements across more of my stomach. I have been very amused to watch my shirt spasm in different directions all of a sudden. Alfie is still not patient enough to watch this.



  • When i rest my arms on my stomach she will kick them, however lately when i feel her move and i put my hand there she stops. That is getting a little annoying bc i love feeling her kick my hand.


Here i am at 24 wks and feeling great!

6 comments:

Victoria said...

Now I can see you are pregnant, about time. One more request from mother in low, next photo of Annabelle add your beautiful face. I love you both ohhpp three

Aubrie said...

Congratulations, Erin! I just found your blog! Very excited for you!

Courtney said...

You look so cute!!!

Kelly said...

Lookin' good! I love the little belly bump! It's so fun to read your comments! I can just feel your excitement and anticipation! Those movements (spasms- :-) ) are unique to say the least! Just wait until you get the good ol' kicks to the ribs! It's all worth it all! Hopefully your last trimester flies by! Take care!
Kelly
~Way cute shirt!!! LOL!

leah @maritalbless said...

I hope you're still feeling this way a couple of weeks later!

Rebecca said...

Are you going to blog again? Just checking... :)

COME TO PLAYGROUP!!!