Monday, January 4, 2010

HI HO-HI HO

credit
Its off to work I go! If only I were actually smiling and whistling this tune the whole time. After a much needed and much enjoyed break it is hard to return to recess duty and grading. And tomorrow, the kids return. And the second half of the semester will begin.

Its the last 19 weeks of school left. I know I can do this. And here is why. I have already done the break down...

19 weeks total

13 weeks until testing

1 week of state testing

1 week for spring break

3 weeks of four day work weeks

1 week for end of year activities and parties. (This is an important week to count, because grades are already taken and there is very little grading to do).


So actual teaching weeks left to plan/grade for are 13 full weeks and 3 four day work weeks.
I can make it till summer.

1 comment:

Kara said...

It's less painful if you're not counting. The end is in sight!