Tuesday, September 14, 2010

2 months

We had our checkup today. I heard not once, but twice "she's huge, not fat, just huge." She weighs 12lb 4oz and is 25 inches long. That puts her at 97th percentile for height and 90th percentile in weight. Her head went somewhere along those stats too. I think right at 90th for head. She is as tall, or long, as a 3 month old. He said that it is typical for breastfed babies to be ahead, and that it will even itself out when we start solid food, or at about a year. But you have to look at her genes, and she definitely has tall in her family! She did not enjoy her ears being checked at all! and it goes without saying, but she hated her shots!! She calmed down pretty quick after them, but now i am constantly checking on her as she is sleeping to make sure she is okay. You can really freak yourself out if you read all the possible side affects!!


I know i havent been on here in a while, so is it me, or did blogger do something that prohibits me from moving my pictures around?? I am so annoyed!! i wanted to upload another photo, but i cant figure out how to move it to the bottom of my screen! Any advice?? I'm so annoyed. Clearly i dont do technology very well...


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

she is huge!! :) JK. I can't believe I said that too! She's a precious, sweet, adorable, perfect girl. That's what I should have said. Because that's what she is.

Kara said...

Seriously! Huge....teddy bear.