Monday, June 28, 2010

39 wks


Perhaps its time for a new shirt? One that fits all the way to under the belly... but then again my fingers are crossed that she comes this week. I had my Dr. appt where i again heard "no change, still closed". Then he talked about inducing next week. Thursday, July 9th. I would love for her to come this week, but more than anything, i would LOVE for her to come on her own!! I have another appointment scheduled for next Tuesday. I am hoping that if she is not already here by the appt, that she is well on her way before Thursday. I want to avoid being induced if possible, and i am not looking forward to telling this to my dr. I guess i am a chicken when it comes to telling a medical professional i dont agree with him. Especially since she doesnt seem to be ready.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Just remember, your doctor cannot MAKE you be induced if you don't want to. It's your body and your baby. I would say go ahead and schedule the induction, but I can't guarantee that I'll be there. Especially if you are still "closed" cause that is not a favorable cervix to induce. Love ya ABFHS! I just don't want you to end up like I did.

Jessica said...

I meant to tell your doctor "go ahead and schedule the induction, but I won't guarantee I'll be there". haha I wrote it kind of confusing.

Kelly said...

That's exciting! At least you know an end is in sight. Several of my friends have had scheduled inductions and then naturally went in the night before the scheduled date! So, that could happen too. I'll think positively for you. :-) My induction didn't go as planned, but I still ended up with a healthy, beautiful baby. Do what you're comfortable with! It's your body and your baby. Ummm...you hardly look pregnant! Are you sure you're 39 weeks? Still looking beautiful as ever! Good luck and lots of prayers!
Kelly