Monday, June 7, 2010

36 weeks

And a sneak peak of the nursery. I plan on getting all the nursery shots after we get out all the rest of the things i have yet to put away, or those items that will be moved to another room closer to her arrival. This crooked shot is courtesy Alfie. sorry you can barely see the belly.


Is it just me or does it look like i am seriously arching my back in this photo? I'm not, but it sure looks that way, i tried doing it again with my arm by my side, but that just made my arm look fat, so, here's the arched back.

3 comments:

Aubrie said...

You are too cute! I love the pink handles on the dresser, too!

Rebecca said...

Thanks for letting me in on what ABFHS means! You're a true friend.

AND, cute nursery!! I love it.

Rachel said...

Wow, you look awesome. Time is flying, we can't wait to meet your little angel :) Just think, I had Addison at 36 weeks.....maybe she'll come tonight