Monday, December 28, 2009

A Merry Christmas

I hope everyone had a wonderful, warm Christmas with family and friends. We left early on Christmas Eve to beat the winter weather quickly approaching. And I'm glad we did as Oklahoma got record snow and the first white Christmas in years! We had a great time. Christmas morning we awoke to children impatiently waiting to opening their stockings.

Baby B. got it's own stocking with its first toy! Opened by daddy.
And I got my much awaited 50mm lens! This is the first picture I took with it.I moved on to some more patient subjects...



But decided vegetables are very boring objects to shoot, so I moved on to cuter subjects...





However, they weren't too excited about that idea. I suppose I will have plenty more time to practice.

After presents and photo snapping, all went outside to work off breakfast by shoveling the driveway, playing in the snow, and taking some pictures. (I know this pic is way too bright, but it was hard to tell as i was taking it)

Complete with Mark trying to plow a path


Fun was had by everyone!



No comments: