Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Missed Opportunity

The shot is a little blurry, but when i look at this piece of furniture, i totally see a side buffet for my living room. With a little bit of TLC and a lot of paint, this would be the perfect piece.
Problem is, i don't have a dinning room. So the husband couldn't see why i would want to buy it, for possible future use, and my parents didn't seem to excited to add another piece of furniture to their growing collection in the garage, especially for an unknown amount of time. I mean come on people, where is your vision?? This is so worth the investment! I debated just getting it and putting it in the guest room for now, but the color i would use for my living room would not work in the guest, and i dont paint for fun, so i couldnt sell the idea. Thus, i am sure that my perfect side buffet has already found another home...sigh...

No comments: