Friday, May 15, 2009

LOVE

W are looking for a new couch. When we first got married, we had absolutely no furniture. And we had a little money that needed to go a long way. That being said, we got micro suede couch and love seat in a style that we liked. Since getting two dogs and moving, it is evident that the time is now. I am absolutely loving the high "shelter arms" on this couch from Restoration Hardware. It looks cozy and inviting. We don't pull of "formal living" and I think this gives more of a cottage/country vibe. I am having trouble deciding what color of stripe to go with. Here are the options as of now. This first one my husband picked out. At first I wasn't sure because of the gray color, but I am starting to come around due to it looking so relaxed and comfy.Then there is the neutral color. I originally wanted to go with another neutral color couch because of the versatility, but with Wally... not sure it would stay clean...

Than the last is the cafe stripe. Cafe to me sounds brown, but when I look at the pic it doesn't really look that brown.Any suggestions? If I spend the money on this couch than I want to keep it forever, but knowing me I change my mind after a couple of years, and need change, this being said which one do you think would be the most versatile?

No comments: