Thursday, May 14, 2009

Devious

This little guy might look cute, but he is a devious trouble maker. Somewhere last night between me taking a shower and Alfie on a business call, we realized Wally was MIA. After five minutes of panic, we realized the dog had a new talent to add to his growing list of chewing up furniture and getting out of a padlocked kennel. He can open a locked storm door. Luckily he went down the path of our usual walk, and Alfie spotted him somehow in the pitch black night.



We assumed last night that the door had not been shut properly and he just poked his nose out. But today as I am cleaning I heard the door bang open, which I had just locked due to last nights little incident, and discovered Wally had broken loose again to say hi to the neighbors and numerous cars driving by. So now we know, locked or not he can and will get out. Seriously, going to start calling him Houdini! Yeah, put your ears back, I am still mad at you!!!


Since he was not cooperating for photos I got my practice in with my garden starting to bloom

Clematis- Surprised to see it blooming this year, as I thought I had killed it!




My Whirling Butterflies and Dianthus


It might not look like much, but this has come along way from huge overgrown holly bushes. My father-in-law spent his time visiting us doing home projects and gardening. More work still needs to be done, but we now lovingly refer to this as "Dimi's garden". Thanks Dimi- you are the best!!!!




1 comment:

Rachel said...

Wallie is an angel.......look at that innocent face