Wednesday, November 18, 2009

No More TWW

That's right! I'm pregnant!!!





It's old news by now... but the time lapse is due to the lack of energy I currently posses! It's crazy how tired I have been lately. A cup of coffee with the girls did nothing to help my desire for an afternoon nap! I am trying hard to fight it today, as I sleep better at night if I can avoid it, so I found this little link to predict my birth. I liked what it had to say, plus it is way too early to know the gender, but both the Chinese calendar and this have said a boy... I am feeling like it is as well.

The day you deliver, outside will be misty. Your baby will arrive in the
middle of the night.
After a labor lasting approximately 10 hours, your
child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 7 pounds, 1 ounces, and
will be 16-1/2 inches long. This child will have dark brown eyes and a little
patch of black hair.


2 comments:

the garrett family said...

yay...God is so good! griffin cant wait to be friends with baby bacalja!

Clarissa said...

Congrats you two, we will pray that all goes well for you love ya