Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A little this and a little that



I've had this grapevine forever!! And finally thought I would put it to use when I found a whole lotta stuff on clearance at Michaels. Not quite sure what look I was going for so I just started sticking stuff in there. (please forgive the photo quality... i should have used the flash)
Ahhh, the flash. It looks sooo much better.

The finished project. It isn't quite this dark, and the jewels(thats all the white dots) blend better then they look in the photo


But I am much happier with my fall wreath then what I was currently welcoming visitors with



Taa-Daa!



Happy Fall!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I have a few things to say to you!

1. I can't believe you have kept your blog secret for so long.

2. I just read everything from 2009 and I love every single post. You are so creative! And, of course I love all the fertility stuff. I'm feeling it now.

3. I want you to teach me how to crochet. I rented a kids dvd from the library to teach me how to knit, but now that you say knitting is harder, I want YOU to teach me to crochet :)

4. We need to hang out :) I'm dying right now with a horrible ear infection...but soon!

5. My IUI didn't work this month. Shock.

Kara said...

I love the fall wreath!!! Much better than the first.