Monday, August 10, 2009

Grand Lake

The last weekend of summer. I report back on Friday, exactly one day after removing all four of my wisdom teeth. I know, its going to be rough, but at the time of making the appointment two weeks earlier, I didn't think i was going to make it this long. When i called i wanted to go in that day and have them removed. I have been putting this off for 6 years. It is time.

And so my last weekend of freedom from school and pain, was spent at Grand Lake. Our friends bought a house recently and invited us up for the weekend. We had a blast!! Minus a near death experience when the boat thought about sinking while i was sitting in the front.

Here are a few pics

I am sitting on a cooler and the littlest child was taking the picture


Heading off to the day dock
Waiting for the others to play
Sisterly loveGolf cart included with houseYes these sandwiches deserve a picture.

1 comment:

leah @maritalbless said...

I'm sorry, those were beautiful pictures . . . but I'm drooling for that sandwich!