Friday, June 5, 2009

Finished

Finished with the kitchen. And... The Twilight Series. I broke down, and then got sucked in. In my defense it is the hubs who rented the video that started it all. Until watching the video, I wanted nothing to do with the vampire fad. But then I watched and realized this was more than blood sucking vampires. It is a love story. Will it go down as the best love stories such as Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy, Romeo and Juliet, Noah and Allee (the notebook). Not sure I will go that far, but it is one that I thoroughly enjoyed reading. I wont admit how quickly I read them, but I did fall off the face of the earth until it was finished. I might have even finished one and then went to buy the next one that very night... ugh. Shameful.

Anyway, besides Bella's happy ever after, we have finished our kitchen. And a few other projects I had laying around waiting to be completed. So now I just need to post them. That is to come. Right now my stomach is growling and the Mr. is taking me out!

No comments: